R & D and IPR Cell
Research and development and Intellectual Property Right (IPR) cell is established to cater to R & D and IPR needs of researchers, proposed start-ups and anyone who wishes to seek help in this regard.
Functions and Responsibilities of the R & D and IPR Cell:
- To create research ecosystem within the college to foster research culture and to provide required infrastructural facilities,
- To ensure publications in refereed and indexed journals (Scopus/ Web of Science) with good impact factor,
- To nourish trans-disciplinary research with social importance and having potential for commercialization,
- To organize workshops, seminars, guest, lectures and talks to promote constant awareness about ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ and registration of Patent, and
- To promote scientific way of research writing and provide awareness about plagiarism.
Composition of R & D Cell
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. V. K. Deshmukh||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. A. R. Pawar||Academic and Research coordinator|
|3||Dr. V. B. Ghawate||Member|
|4||Dr. R. B. Pandhare||Member|
|5||Dr. P. B. Mohite||Member|
|6||Prof. S. M. Bairagi||Member|