The placement cell aims at making students as the part of planning, formatting and executing the day-to-day activities of Training and Placement. This makes them a part of the procedural set-up, which goes a long way in building their responsible character and helps them to be good planners, confident individuals, promising leaders and better human beings. The placement cell will provide an opportunity to all the students to make their career in the pharmaceutical industry, management.
Roles and responsibilities of T & P Cell:
- To look after the training and placement needs of students.
- To coordinate with the companies for providing in-plant training to students.
- To contact and communicate with companies to provide placement to students.
- To collect feedback from companies for the quality of recruited students.
- To organize campus interview and open Placement events.
- To organize Entrepreneurship and soft skills development Programs.
- To place number of students through off-campus interviews conducted by the Pharma companies.
Composition of T & P Cell
|Sr.No||Name||Designation||Status of Member|
|1||Dr. V. K. Deshmukh||Chairman||Principal|
|2||Prof. A. V. Ghule||Coordinator||Teaching Staff Representative|
|3||Prof. V. B. Ghawate||Member||Teaching Staff Representative|
|4||Prof.S .M. Bairagi||Member||Teaching Staff Representative|
|5||Prof. A A. Aher||Member||Teaching Staff Representative|
|6||Mr. R D. Zende||Student||Student Representative|
|7||Ms. S.M. Sule||Student||Student Representative|