AAC is constituted at institute level, responsible for regulating and implementing different academic activities. It provides guidance & support in improving and implementation of curriculum at institute level. The committee supervises the teaching learning process on regular basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Finalization of workload, lab distributions and framing of regular time tables.
- Review of academic activity, attendance, student feedback analysis with class teachers.
- Monitoring the progress of teaching and learning as per the prescribed syllabus.
- Preparation of academic calendar.
- Identifying speakers and organizing guest lectures.
- Identification of course and framing of syllabi for certificate courses for skill development.
- Initiate innovative practices in teaching and learning.
Academic Advisory Committee (AAC)
|1||Dr. V. K. Deshmukh||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Prof. V. B. Ghawate||Vice-Principal||Member|
|3||Dr. P. B. Mohite||Professor||Member|
|4||Dr. R. B. Pandhare||Associate Professor||Member|
|5||Dr. A. R. Pawar||Associate Professor||Member|
|6||Prof. S.M. Bairagi||Assistant Professor||Member|